Responsive Ad

"What I Distaste In My Life Is Sticking To Stereo Types" - Fenny J Fwa

What I distaste in my life is sticking to stereo types. Allowing sentiments to over override objectivity. Its height of negativity and sentimental behaviour to because I'm a Christian I will support Trump because he promised to deal with Moslems all over the world. No I will not do that, rather I will support him if he differentiates between Muslim terrorists and moderate Moslems. I know of more than 80% of Moslem countries that don't support ISIS. I have seen Christian refugees from Mosuls in Jordan not only harboured by Jordian authorities that are predominantly Moslem, but were assisted to practice their religion in a magnificent church building. As a member of the human race who feels terrified with killings in Syria, I will support Trump today if he will face Putin to stop the carnage in Aleppo irrespective of the fact there are demented ISIS forces in Syria that have been causing mayhem. My heart bleeds to see small children, men and women being bombed out of existence by Russian planes just as I feel horrified when ISIS slaughters innocent Christians in ISIS held territories. I will be excited to see Russian planes targeting ISIS fighters by bombing them out of existence. I feel horrified and I condemn in totality the fascistic regime of Asad who is still calling the shots in Damascus and aided by Russia and also the possibility of Trump joining him to prop up his regime. I will be the happiest person today if Russia, in collaboration with US will destroy Asad and his entire cabinet just as US did in case of Osman Bin Laden.

I will support Trump today if he repents and becomes a normal person by respecting fellow human beings irrespective of their race. As a black man, I will never support Trump who has through out his life been a racist and not only abusing my black people but going as far discriminating against them in terms of employment. I know of a case where Trump dismissed some black staff in his accounts department with a statement that he couldn't come to terms with a black man counting his money! That is how far he had expressed his extreme racism.

I will support Trump today if he possesses leadership qualities such as being knowledgeable on domestic and international affairs. He imbibes moral values of being cultured, respects women and lives above pedestrian and gutter language. Genuinely reaches out to the low and the high, the whites and the blacks, the Hispanics and Latinos, the Christians and the Muslims.

I will support Trump today if stops his dangerous policy on nuclear armament which means encouraging other economic powers like Japan and South Korea to acquire nuclear power. That will endanger world peace.

Finally I will support Trump if he becomes a statesman whose utterances and deeds are in conformity with the office of the most powerful president in the world.

I know whether I support Trump or not my opinion doesn't matter, but based on principles and because I don't want to be misunderstood as being irrational in my opposition, I have to state my views in unmistakeable an unambiguous language. That we have to handle him with a lot caution because he is a loose canon unleashed on the world and unless he changes or he is properly guided we have a problem in our hands

Post a Comment

0 Comments