Responsive Ad

IN SOME HOMES NoW

I can tell you that, that man is not asking for anything from his wife, because he gives her virtually everything, and his prayer points is God I wish my wife can just appreciate me for one thing today and stop complaining about everything.

So also in some homes now, that woman is praying to God saying ,father please touch His heart, let him just smile to me and tell me he loves me today, I will be so grateful.

Please married people, give peace a chance in your homes, how can you be this wicked to yourselves by marrying each other and allowing familiarity and I don't care attitude takes over your unions?

I hope u know that one day, just one day, one very day, one of you will die and the other will be left behind, questions is what can you or will you be remembered of and for.

Live each moment with this consciousness, that nothing last for Forever but only either for a moment or a life time, and our life here on earth has an expiring date.

Am not trying to tell you to be negative minded but this I will want you to do, just imagine after that little misunderstanding and you walk out without saying am sorry or I still love you no matter what, and you had an accident when you stepped out and u are said to be dead???

Without reconciliation, just think. You treat what ever youur husband brings home as trash with no respect no regards comparing him with other men out their ,insulting him and making his Blood Pressure rise abi?

Listening to me woman, when this man finally drops dead ,that's when youur eyes will clear, because no one will come with that trash you see before and say take for free for uyo and ur children, u mst earn it.

 You treat your wife like a peace of rag, comparing her to other ladies, never used her pix on any social media not because you are trying to protect her against any harm but just bcos u felt she is nothing but a baby making machine and not good enough to be seen abi?

Sir keep increasing that woman's BP, soon God will call her to glory and she will answer ,that's when your eyes will clear, that no woman amongst those ladies you tag as ur lovers will take care of children & home for a day for u without complaining.

Why can't we love and appreciate each other's as couples while we are still alive? I feel sorry for you married people who don't cherish your partners, hypocrites don't worry one of you will soon be called to glory don't dare cry....don't think abt it, because you never appreciated God's gifts to you.....

Am not married yet, but I love and appreciate who ever I will marry tomorrow, and I pray to God to give me grace to love him despite his shortcomings and may God give him grace to love me despite my shortcomings. Love is not all about loving the perfect person, but loving the imperfect person perfectly....

Let peace and love lead your homes with prayers that way the devil will flee.... Have a great Sunday.

Written by Perfection Patience Hamman aka Pretty Ph.

Post a Comment

0 Comments