Responsive Ad

DOWNLOAD: R.Terry Ft M.O.B – Simple Boy

Conceived Moses Monday Bassey, musically known as R.TERRY A.K.A d basic kid, a mate of music, my music profession began when I was in elementary school, in those days I use to be the main aggravating individual in class cos when the motivation comes each body will hear my voice some will like it while some will detest it.

"R.TERRY" authoritatively drops his Single titled "Basic BOY" including the akube Crooner MOB.

I generally keep my head intense doing what I know. The best much gratitude goes to Jah for d motivation of this tune,

I adore individuals to think about me and what I do,that is the reason I drop this melody to tell them that my life is straightforward.

The nigeria based artiste chooses to drop this slamming melody. Straightforward kid included swarm, 

Download, tune in and share.

DOWNLOAD: R.Terry Ft M.O.B – Simple Boy

Post a Comment

0 Comments