Responsive Ad

18+: Couples In The Act ( Video)

Policemen approached to interrupt a couple who were engaged in sexual activity in broad daylight in Zarate, Buenos Aires, Argentina on Monday, 17, 2016 , which was however aggressively rejected by the couples, asked them to stop by the policemen.
In response to the police request in stopping the act, the woman said: “I’m not going to stop because I don’t want to. It’s my boyfriend and I do it where I want. If you want I’ll do it in front of you. You’re not going to take me away for this, you can’t detain me for this.
The oral sex footage which was leaked on the internet detailed out the incidence between the couples and the law enforcers showing a woman performing a sex act on her boyfriend, who apparently enjoys every second of process as he leans against a wall with his pants round his ankles and hands behind his head.

 The scenario ended for the couples in police cell.

Post a Comment

0 Comments