Responsive Ad

DOWNLOAD: Flablaiss - Iyawo Mi (My Wife) | @Flablaiss

Nigerian Afro pop fresh talent - Joshua Urbanus who is popularly known as Flablaiss, is a young Nigerian multi-talented Hip Hop recording artist, lyricist, rapper & songwriter, who made an emphatic wave with his hot singles "My Time" & "Dream Girl".

Flablaiss has taken Afro to a whole new level as he dishes out an impressive breathe taking single entitled  "Iyawo Mi" which in Yoruba language means My Wife.

The new song is expressing an affectionate feelings to all ladies & baby mama around the whole world , the song was produced by killertunes, mixed & mastered by Mista Trust,
"I been searching looking for you all day lady gaga omo you taking over me now gat me going gaga"...
Download, Listen and Enjoy!


Post a Comment

0 Comments