Responsive Ad

DOWNLOAD AUDIO: ND James - Oluwa Jesu (Pro. By ICleff)

The Gospel sensation ND James; a songwriter who hails from Jos - Plateau and currently based in Adamawa state - Nigeriais, decided to release a brand new single to the Glory of God entitled OLUWA JESU.

The new song was produced by Icleff from Jos, and it's a song expresses how loving, how caring, and how faithful God is to his people.

Now that I have you
You be my lover
You be my tinini Tanana
You be my jedidi
The way u the do me for belley I no go live u again ooh
I wanna be you branch and while you are the root woo
JESU mi let me abide in you and you abide in me and I’ll go explode and I go every cancel of the wicket yoo hoo I say yes na na na
OLUWA JESU mi the things wey you dey do me the wander me
OLUWA JESU you be my God oh yee

Post a Comment

0 Comments